A set of custom graphical user interface components that use standard OpenGL
Current Version: 1.0 Release Date: 30th September 2001 Release Notes:Available Here
- Automatically use OpenGL hardware acceleration.
- Integrate seamlessly into existing OpenGL applications.
- Written in C++ and the STL using an extensible object oriented design.
- Highly modular utilizing polymorphic and RTTI behaviours.
- High potential for OS platform independence.
- Easily extendable framework for adding awesome special effects.